Tuesday 12 November 2013

November










November is my least favourite month, grey, dark and decreasing daylight with each passing day. I'd really like to hibernate from October to March and miss out winter completely!

I haven't been taking many photographs and without photographs I don't post, the photographs always come first for me. I  have some finished (and almost finished) knitting to show so I am hoping for some bright photography friendly days.

Taking these photographs in my garden today focussed my attention on the colours and flowers that are still around, perhaps November isn't so grey and dull after all.


1 comment:

VintagePretty said...

Hi Willow,

I know what you mean about a lack of photographic inspiration. I find it hard to get out when I know that the sun sets at 4pm and the days are only properly light for 7 hours. Finding inspiration for NaBloPoMo is also proving to be a bit of a nightmare this year, though I'm not sure why as it usually just comes to me. I'm chalking it up to general Novemberness.

Thankfully, today seems to be a nice day, so I'm hoping to head out into the countryside for a couple of hours to see if there is any autumn colour left to capture!

Best wishes,

Tash from vintagepretty.org