Wednesday 21 February 2007

A Perfect Spring Day

We have had a perfect spring day with blue skies and warm sunshine all day. The sort of day that makes even me think about spring cleaning!

This morning I did the usual housework and then cleared out some of the boys outgrown clothes etc. I ended up with one bag for the charity shop, I am finding that decluttering is going very slowly but I am making progress.

This afternoon I decluttered the garden, cutting back the autumn raspberries and pruning the winter jasmine. I love pruning, I think its something about establishing order, so I had a very enjoyable afternoon. I even had time to sit in the sun with a cup of tea before picking up from school.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Pruning is the best job. Instant results and you don't even have to get your hands dirty. That bench looks like a great place to enjoy a cuppa.