Friday 23 March 2007

Its my birthday


Its my birthday. Lots of cards this morning and presents this evening.




I received the Inconvenient Truth DVD, The Lily Pad List (7 steps to the simple life) by Marion of Elderwoman blog and cotton hankies. The cotton hankies were the most difficult things to buy according to my husband, I suppose most people use tissues.


For this evening I also have

a bottle of white wine and some chocolate.

So there you are, wine, chocolate, a DVD and a new book and at this very moment the washing up is being done without me - just add a bit of knitting and I have the perfect birthday evening.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy, happy birthday.Have a drink for me.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, sounds like a perfect day to me.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! Best wishes for the year!